276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funtime Gifts The Original Chocolate Bomb Trio, Pack of 3, 100 grams

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fill half of the half spheres about 3/4 of the way with your favorite hot chocolate mix and marshmallows. If your milk chocolate does go above 86ºF then you can temper it using the traditional seeding method. White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs PinkyPopsNYC offers a wide range of flavored bombs including, but not limited to pumpkin spice, unicorn blast, sea salt caramel, and keto. Are we still trying to make keto a thing? In that case, here’s our avocado chocolate fat bombs. We don’t recommend putting them in milk. (They turn into Gremlins.) Coffee is delicious, but it’s not for everyone—nor is its high levels of caffeine. The same can be said about tea. That’s why when winter rolls around and hot cocoa re-enters the scene, we’re so excited. Hot cocoa, unlike the aforementioned two beverages, really is for the masses. Who wouldn’t want a mug of steamy, velvety, rich hot cocoa to curb the winter blues and satisfy their sweet tooth, especially if it’s spiked? And with marshmallows on top? Say no more.

As the weather gets chillier and evenings grow darker, there's nothing better than curling up with a piping hot mug of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows. As soon as I poured over warm milk, this chocolate bomb exploded into a rich and smooth drink with a festive red and pink colour that really gave it that something extra. Hot chocolate bombes are glossy balls of chocolate filled with mini marshmallows. They are sometimes known as cocoa bombs or chocolate bombs. Hot chocolate bombes are the perfect treat for chilly winter days and are very popular at Christmas. How do you use a hot chocolate bombe?After I popped over some hot milk - I definitely had the hang of it by this point - and mixed up the chocolate, I had a few thoughts. I'm going to show you how to use two molds, a silicone mold, and an acrylic mold. I thought that I had to use an acrylic mold to get that ultimate shine but to be honest, after decorating I'm not sure I could even tell the difference between the two. My first foray into the world of trendy sweets seen on TikTok has certainly been an interesting one and there are certainly ones I would try again.

If you want to color your white chocolate, it's really easy. You just need to add a little melted colored cocoa butter. I like to use cocoa butter colors from chef rubber. About 1 teaspoon for 2 Tablespoons of melted white chocolate and mix. You want to make sure you're using good quality chocolate that has cocoa butter in it and not too many other ingredients or the chocolate isn't going to melt right. You can use candy-melts but the taste is going to be more like wax and not melt very well in your hot chocolate. Chocolate chips are also not going to work very well. Add 1 tablespoon melted chocolate into a silicone sphere-shaped mold (2-1/2-in. diameter). Brush melted chocolate evenly inside molds, all the way to edges, rewarming melted chocolate as needed. Refrigerate molds until chocolate is set, 3-5 minutes. Brush a thin second layer of chocolate in molds. Refrigerate until set, 8-10 minutes. Place remaining melted chocolate into a piping bag fitted with a small round decorating tip; set aside.

Stocked in

If your chocolate is dull, has white residue on top or just bends when you try to break it, it's not tempered and you may have heated it too far. Don't worry, you can seed it with more chopped chocolate. Just add in 6 ounces of finely chopped chocolate and stir until melted. You may need to heat for 5-10 seconds to get it fully melted. Test again before using.

Temper your chocolate (don't worry, we're doing this the easy way in the microwave and it only takes 5 minutes) The chocolate? Rich and velvety smooth. The texture? Creamy with a dash of froth on the top. And the marshmallows? While a little on the smaller side, it still offered a lot more than Asda's, so a definite plus. To make the powder, combine the three ingredients–sugar, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt. You can blend them in a food processor or shake them in a container that has a lid (of course). Store the powder in an airtight container in a cool, dry place until you are ready to use it. Chocolate Melting Methods I used my homemade chocolate milk powder recipe, which is only three ingredients that you probably already have on hand. And it will make the richest flavor for your hot cocoa bomb!To melt the chocolate, fill a pot about halfway full of water. Bring it to a simmer over low heat. Find a heat-safe bowl (glass or stainless steel) that can be set into the pot. Make sure the bottom of the pot is not touching the water. The steam is what will melt the chocolate. How to Store The Mayans praised drinking chocolate as a gift from the gods, and with a mug of quality hot cocoa in hand, that’s hard to argue with. Drinking chocolate is a real luxury, especially during winter, and especially at Christmas. So, as you prepare for the festive season, make sure you don’t forget about hot chocolate. Aldi's Moser Roth chocolate bombe was velvety smooth - but a little bit pricey (Image: Reach PLC/Daily Record) Got silicone moulds that come in tray form? Some find cutting the moulds up into individual mould squares makes it easier, as you get more control of the mould when you want to make a chocolate shell since adding the layer of chocolate is easier and less awkward Built by Dualit, our Velvetisers contain top-tier engineering directed towards one goal — making you the smoothest, silkiest, velvetised hot chocolate possible. Say goodbye to expensive coffee shop trips. With the Velvetiser, you’ll be able to make premium, barista-grade hot chocolates in the comfort of your own home, even with your own hot chocolate station.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment