276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amscan 9913274 Blue'S Clues Birthday Candle

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Look for edible images, fondant cake toppers, and themed baking molds. 2. Can I make a Blues Clues cake if I’m not an experienced baker? Blue and some of his closest BFFs make an appearance on this adorable, tiered cake! Blue, Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, Paprika, Shovel, and Pail are all lined up to attend your little one’s birthday bash. Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use. Yes, I know all their names. All these friendly faces have been made from modeling chocolate. I promise working with modeling chocolate isn’t as intimidating as it sounds. 5. Adorable Paw Print Birthday Cake

You can find Blues Clues-themed cake decorations at party supply stores, specialized baking supply stores, or online retailers.How delightfully modern and yet still super cute! I love that this cupcake cake looks so pretty while showing off a Blue’s Clues theme.

It’s time to whip out the blue buttercream frosting for this cake! And make extra if you’re like me and love to eat it while using it LOL The best thing about making this Blues Clues cake was hearing my 3-year-old say with a big smile “I yike my Bues Cues cake mummy”. Feel free to get creative and combine elements from different cake ideas to create a unique design. 5. How far in advance can I make a Blues Clues birthday cake?

What to Look for in a Blues Clues Cake

Their bodies were just basic ovals cut from the cake. The present in the middle was just an 8×8 square cake uncut. To ice the cake I simply made a lot of butter cream frosting, set aside equal parts in different bowls, and dyed each one as close as I could to what each dog looked like on the Blue’s Clues TV show. Then I just started icing the cake with a basic star pattern. The bow I used was a real oversized present bow.

There are numerous gluten-free cake mixes and alternative ingredients available in stores or online. 4. Can I combine different Blues Clues cake ideas into one design?Arrange the cake on a covered board (we used our cutting board and just covered it with Aluminum foil). Make sure all the pieces are touching properly. Add Blue's spots using darker blue icing or blue sprinkles, then finish with pressed icing or non-edible googly eyes. The Blues Clues birthday cake has been a popular cake for many years now. It is easy to make and can be customized to fit different occasions. Instead of just leaving it sit for 24 hours that if you freeze your cake it is much easier to ice and you can just brush crumbs off. I’m going to show you 24 of the best Blue’s Clues cake ideas in today’s article, so there’s one your child would love. Let’s dive right in! Bottom Line Up Front

This cake has 3 shades of blue to give off the ultimate Blue’s Clues look. The lettering, the decorations, Blue, and even the birthday number are all made with either blue fondant or blue buttercream. It might look hard to DIY, but I bet you could pull it off! Blues Clues Birthday Cake is a cake that is decorated with images from the show. It was designed by Catherine McGovern, who voiced the character Sally since 1992, and made by Michael Symon, a chef at Handy Andy’s BBQ Joint in Cleveland, Ohio. Many of the cake designs mentioned in this article can be achieved with basic baking skills. 3. How can I make the cake gluten-free or allergen-friendly? The cake is made up of layers of chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting and white chocolate frosting. It is decorated with a light blue fondant icing in the shape of a cityscape with a large tower in the center. I decorated the present with candy stars and then piped on my happy birthday message. I even found some bone-shaped candies to add to it. It took about 2 hours to decorate the whole thing.To begin, bake your child's favorite cake flavor in a 9 x 13 rectangular pan according to directions. Cool, then run a knife around the edges and turn cake out onto a piece of aluminum foil lined cardboard, and then freeze for a few hours so that it's easier to work with. Next, everything has to be frosted and then layered with fondant. The mouth is an especially challenging bit, since Blue’s mouth is open, and you can see his tongue. This is some expert-level stuff. What to Look for in a Blues Clues Cake I used Funfetti cake mix (this cake was huge, it took 12 boxes of cake mix). I baked many cakes in all different sizes. To start I cut the basic shape for each dog’s head. Then I cut ear-pieces for Blue and Magenta. I just used little scrap pieces of cake for Green Puppy’s ears and tail.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment