276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be Obsessed Or Be Average: Why Work-Life Balance is for Losers

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The main lesson this teaches you is to give yourself permission to become obsessed with success instead of viewing it as destructive. Rather, it means that you should find a purpose that makes your soul bloom and become obsessed with chasing that. And you can have a great family life by spending 15-20 minutes with your children per day (Quality time vs.

But even then I resisted bringing other people into the company because I had this idea that I didn’t want the headaches and costs that come with managing people. People are always telling me how stressful my life must be who, in truth, have no clue whether I am experiencing stress or not. If you listen to them, the result is the same: They will deter you and add doubt and confusion to your already-challenging goals, making a difficult activity a thousand times more difficult. You try to manage texting the police covertly with your cell phone—but some magnetic force stops you. Not only does Grant read each of the 13 chapters, but he also gives additional thoughts as he reads to bring even more value to you.This consulting business quickly grew bigger than my first business because my partner hired people to work for us.

This book is a slap on your face if you're dreaming and not acting on achieving your goals, helps you be obsessed and makes your dreams possible.Grant Cardone‘s material is “by far” the Best in the Business, Be Obsessed or Be Average is a Must Read for anyone wanting the Very Best from life. Its so easy to get a dopamine rush scrolling through the feed but 95% of it is garbage and drama that will in no way shape or form improve your life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment