276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pray Confidently and Consistently: Finally Let Go of the Things Holding You Back from Your Most Important Conversation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This unprecedented demonstration of God's blessing was no accident. God was responding to the prayers of many of His children. His blessing continues to this day as He is using Campus Crusade for Christ to help introduce tens of millions of people to our Savior and then build disciples in all the major countries of the world. Prayer continues to be our major emphasis. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Ever pray and then wonder if it were going to do any good? Ever knelt down and bowed your head, but felt disconnected, as if your prayers were just drifting off into the ether? Ever had prayers go without an answer of any kind?Valerie says that we can’t compartmentalize our faith if we want to get closer to God. Spiritual growth is a holistic thing, and we need to connect with our whole selves. We can’t just go to church on Sundays and be a totally different person the rest of the week. Yet they act so pious! They come to the Temple every day and seem delighted to learn all about me. They act like a righteous nation that would never abandon the laws of its God. They ask me to take action on their behalf, pretending they want to be near me.

Have you ever felt like an unanswered prayer shook your faith? On the podcast today, we are going to talk all about how to persevere in prayer even after hearing a no. Perseverance is the steadfast pursuit of a goal despite difficulties or obstacles. We will explore obstacles that hinder our perseverance in prayer and how to overcome them so that we can deepen our relationship with the Lord and experience the transformative power of prayer. Find more life-changing lessons on prayer on Daily Discipleship Course on YouTube, The Power of Prayer . We’ll cover struggles like prayerlessness, wrong motives and unforgiveness, and explore their impact on our lives. Tune in today for hope and encouragement. RECOMMENDED ARTICLES If you take nothing else from this guide, take this one advice. Tell God your struggles with prayer and ask him for help. Get on your knees and take your struggles to the master himself, he will recognize your earnest desire and help you through the process. Dear Jesus, I pray that I find love wherever I go. Bless me with people who love and value me in their lives. I pray that you teach me to live in confidence and strength. Help me know that God is fighting all my battles and that he is protecting me. I have faith in your faithfulness, oh God. I know that you will never fail. May your mercy and goodness follow me at all times. Amen. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.” Romans 8:26 NIV And how often should we pray?John 4:4, NIV You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. (Praise God!) Or not ready to take action today? Sign up for our Monthly Peptalk to get updates. Or follow along on the blog. We’ll be sharing more content and more extras until the book releases in October! Whatever that is, I pray You would show them that and that the words that we had in this conversation would be ways to practically allow them to step forward in a deeper walk with You, no matter what. Prayer is one of our greatest tools for good and most effective weapons against the enemy. We should wield it with great confidence. So, what are we missing out on right now because we aren’t praying confidently or consistently? Is it peace? Joy? Is it the ache of trying

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment