276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unravel Me: Tahereh Mafi: 2 (Shatter Me)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This article is about the book. For the music album, see Shatter Me (album). For the song, see Shatter Me (song). Shatter Me Juliette meets with the supreme commander (Anderson) to try and free the men. Adam and Kenji go with her but no one can see them because Kenji makes them invisible. At Omega Point Juliette is not doing well. She has been unable to access her powers. She thinks people have heard about the boy she killed and are afraid of her. She feels they don’t like her.

Adam Kent: A soldier in the army, 18 years old; he is in charge of Juliette after she is brought out of isolation. He is known as an average man with blue eyes, tattoos, around 6'1", and dark brown hair. He is shown to be in love with Juliette since they first saw/met each other, as children. He can touch Juliette by using his powers but it is extremely draining and sometimes painful for him.

Arab American Book Award Winners". ArabAmericanMuseum.org. Archived from the original on 3 November 2018 . Retrieved 24 July 2014.

This ends the original Shatter Me trilogy, but Mafi wrote three more novels 4 years after the completion of the first trilogy.

Creative Play

his nightmares were just that, that they never existed, that it was all just a bad dream that felt far too real but now he’s awake and he’s safe and everything is going to be okay and Juliette has escaped. She has found the headquarters of the rebel resistance - and people like her. People with gifts. She is free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam.

She thought she had won. Juliette became the Supreme Commander, took control of Sector 45, and she had Warner by her side. But her deadly powers are still at the tips of her fingers and now the whole world rests in the palm of her hand. This allows you to see what Warner is thinking since Shatter Me is told from Juliette’s point of view. It also serves as an interlude between novels since the events of Destroy Me take place after Shatter Me but before Unravel Me. Cassady, Emily (Mar–Apr 2012). "Shatter Me (review)". Library Media Connection. 30 (5): 72. Archived from the original on 2014-10-28 . Retrieved 28 October 2014.Juliette, in a rage, pins the supreme commander against a wall until he drops his gun. Then she shoots him in both knees before aiming at his heart. Kenji arrives and pulls her arm so the bullet hits a window. He drugs Warner into unconsciousness. Because if I lower my voice, I won’t be able to hear myself speak. And that,” he says, “is my favorite part.” That should be good news but Juliette learns that the more Adam is around her, the more he lets his guard down which means that… HIS DISABLING POWER turns off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment