276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Colorful Heart Garland Bunting | Romantic Valentines Day Decoration | Valentine Garland Banner | Bridal Shower, Engagement, Wedding Party Decorations | Home, Mantel Decor | Pack of 2, 26.2 ft Total

£4.84£9.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This month’s inspiration photo comes from Jenny at Refresh Living. Let’s take a look at what inspired my velvet-covered heart garland: Chain 4. Make all of the next stitches in the first chain. 3 trc, 3 dc, chain 1, 1 trc, chain 1, 3 dc, 3 trc, chain 2 slip stitch If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this toteis a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips! I gave this Valentine garland to my son and DIL. It looks perfect on the mantel in their new home! Don’t you agree? Now comes the fun part! Grab all those strips of fabric and ribbon you cut in the beginning. Gather up 6-8 pieces and tie in between each heart.

Hopefully these different examples will help you find the best ways for you to create your own DIY paper crafts for Valentines Day decorating this year. My sweet friend Carol made this pom-pom Valentine garland and I knew you would want to see it. Isn't this adorable! You can change the colors of the yarn and felt to pinks, gold, or white to make this garland any color scheme. It would even be cute in rainbow colors. I wanted something else besides my handmade hearts and ribbon to adhere to the twine. On the recommendation of my good friend, I went to the dollar store and grabbed some small grapevine hearts. They were the perfect addition. We’re going to add some February fun to our homes by learning how to make a Valentine garland with velvet covered hearts and painted wood beads. This velvet covered heart Valentine garland is the perfect bit of cozy to add to your winter home. HOW TO MAKE A VALENTINE GARLAND with VELVET COVERED HEARTS For this project, I cut all my fabrics and ribbon first, so they were ready to go. I cut them in various lengths, too. You don’t want everything to be the same length. Cut the strips about 1/2 – 3/4 inches wide. Anything wider than that will be hard to wrap around knot and tie onto the twine.Cut a long piece of yarn for hanging the hearts. For a little extra detail, cut an extra length of string and twist the two pieces together. While looking for Valentine's day garland ideas we came across so many beautiful designs. Valentine garlands can come in different textures, lengths, colors, hearts, tassels, pom-poms, and so on. Here’s a wood bead garland “pro-tip”: using the Beadalon beading needles is amazing! The large needle ‘eye’ is so simple to thread and the needle goes through just about any size bead.

Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more! Tips to Make a Valentines garlandBe sure to leave about 1 foot of string on each end so that you have plenty of space to tie the garland to whatever you’re tying it to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment