276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DNA: School Edition (Oberon Modern Plays)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chimps are evil... they murder each other. Did you know that? They kill and torture each other to find a better position within the social structure. Even Leah can only handle so much before she leaves. It might not be bullying, but Phil's torturous silences eventually drive her away.' What you thinking? No! Don't tell me... Sorry! that's a stupid, that’s such a stupid... You can tell me you know? You can talk to me? Cathy doesn't care, she's too busy running things. You wouldn’t believe how thingshave got. Phil, she's insane! She cut a first years finger off! That’s what they say anyway. Doesn't that bother you? Aren’t you bothered?!

Who matches our made up description and there's even the posties DNA on the jumper. I mean, that’s impossible! Surely?!Chris Megson is Senior Lecturer in Drama and Theatre at Royal Holloway, University of London. He has taught and published widely in the field of modern drama, and is editor of The Methuen Drama Book of Naturalist Plays. Other works include: Get Real: Documentary Theatre Past and Present (with Alison Forsyth, 2011), and Modern British Playwriting: The 70s: Voices, Documents, New Interpretations (2012). Oh yeah he wanted to be part of the gang. I mean everyone wants to be a part of the gang but he wanted it so bad he even ate the leaves. Big fist full of leaves, that’s not even the half of it! Go and eat the earth somewhere? Shall we eat the earth? I wonder what the earth tastes like? What do you think? Do you think it tastes earthy? Everyone else stays calm, keep your mouth shut. Tell no one or we'll all go to prison. Just get on with things.

No matter what the circumstance, you know the gang will defend itself. Not just from outsiders, but from itself. Weak leaders are seen as threats. And they constantly have to be on the lookout for challenges. Defiantly a victim of that.Scene 3: Adam is alive and has been living in a hedge. He has survived by living off dead animals. He has clearly sustained a head injury. Phil instructs Jan, Mark and Lou to leave and not say anything. He shows Cathy how to kill Adam by tying a plastic bag around Brian’s head (who is by not on medication and is clearly losing his mind). Leah begs him not to do this.

Everything is much better though, I mean really it is! Everyone's working together, they're a lot happier. By the bridge, last week... A fat Caucasian male, five-nine say, with thinning hair and a postman's uniform. Sad eyes... Softly spoken.Scene 1: The audience learn that someone is ‘not going’…this is a reference to Brian not going to the police station A Chimp will find itself on the outside of a group and before he knows it he's been hounded to death by the others. Sometimes for months! He gets us to frame an innocent person, gets someone to identify the body and kill Adam when he turns up alive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment